Be careful when you choose printed fabrics! There are several things you should consider. Choose the fabric, color and style right for you is the key. Balance your look!
Follow these tips and you will look wonderful with your prints at any time of year. Do you dare?
Here are some tips:
- If your blouse or shirt is printed, use a pant, skirt, jeans or short to be of a single color, and texture not overloaded.
- If you wear a pants pattern, using the same rule.
- Choose a range of colors, and combine them as you like, also attending to your accessories.
- Please note that the prints can hide your curves or accentuate them, depend on the style you choose.
- The patterns create optical illusions depending on your location favor the figure, or not.
- For pear-shaped bodies: using stamped on the top, and dark or short trousers, that hides your hips.
- If you have broad shoulders, and no hips; combines your skirt stamped with a black colored top… will give you incredible style!
- If you have the apple shaped body, avoid very bright prints.
- If you want to hide a few extra pounds do not wear horizontal striped patterns.
- Vertical stripes stylize your figure.
- Accessories patterns, are ideal if you prefer smooth clothing.
- If you use a very conspicuous accessory, other garments will be extremely tough, particularly in neutral and solid tones.
- Do not use all garments prints
- Do not mix prints on your clothes and shoes. One of the two should be smooth.
Balance your style with the best print!