You’ll love the delicacy of this hairstyle so be careful. It has a modern but mixes with a classic style to Victorian. And now we show you how to certify these at home.
Sober and balanced. This hair consists of a smooth part and another collection. And behind a bit it is set to create a texture of the nest, but at the same time it is a somewhat loose hairstyle.
- You must have freshly washed hair and conditioning. The Pantene products will be great to get a hair smooth and soft.
- Apply a bit of foam with volume and body with your hands, then dry it over.
- Use a curling iron to form a loop in the hair.
- Brush your hair to loosen the curls and create a wave effect. And apply some hairspray, such as the Volume Creation of Pantene Pro-V. Perfect to create more texture and give more grace to your hair.
- Take a section of hair from each side of the head, rolled up with each other and strip each end to its opposite side. Collect parts and secure it’s with a rubber band at the neck.
- Part of loose hair at the nape will have to pick it up above the neck. This will create a somewhat loose ponytail.
- Wrap the tip of the ponytail under natural hair, if you throw it, get to create a loop. Now take small tufts. This way you will give an aspect of neglected and will take formality from this look.
- And finally, the final touch: a little more than lacquer, Volume Creation of Pantene Pro-V.